Wetherell Internet Privacy and Cookies Policy
GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
We only store and process information that you provide, with your consent.
Information we may collect from you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for our newsletter or for property updates.
- Technical Data: Information that may identify you, such as the internet protocol (IP) address, browser type/version, time zone setting, operating system and platform, etc. Information about your visit, such as the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site, products you viewed/searched for, page response times, length of visits, page interaction information, etc. Any identifying information is only stored due to third party plug-in settings, and those services are responsible for complying with all current data regulations as well.
- Strictly necessary cookies which let you move around the website and use secure features, such as shopping carts. Without these cookies, services you have asked for cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information that could be used for marketing or remember where you have been on the Internet.
- Analytics cookies which allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. We use the services provided by Google Analytics, and the information in these cookies is not used for marketing.
How we use your personal data
When you register as an interested applicant; in order to do our jobs and help find you a home, we must be able to contact you based on your interest. Upon registering, you will be sent a link to confirm your interest in being contacted, and we will record this consent pursuant to the GDPR. In addition, we may use it for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you, only provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. The sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Transmission of this is entirely at your own risk.
Confidentiality and security
We will maintain the confidentiality of and protect your information in accordance with our normal procedures and all applicable laws.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
GDPR provides protection to you, the “data subject.” We only will share your information when you provide consent to do so.
To ensure your information is accurate: If you would like to submit a change to your personal details to ensure accuracy, contact us at [email protected].
To see what information we hold on you: Submit a request to [email protected] to request a copy of the personal data.
To erasure: If you desire to be erased from our database, contact us at [email protected].
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via email at [email protected].
Updated: June 2018