*AVAILABLE FOR SHORT LET ONLY*
A fabulously furnished period town house set in the heart of Mayfair, offering some 4,520 square feet of accommodation and benefiting from both a spacious passenger lift and a west facing terrace.
This attractive property comprises of five double bedrooms, three large reception rooms and a terrace with superb views, ideal for entertaining. With natural light in abundance, this bright and spacious home is ready for someone to put their own stamp on it. In addition, there is a separate utility room and staff accommodation on the lower ground floor.
Chesterfield Hill is a popular residential street which runs North to South between South Street and Charles Street. Just moments away from the boutique shops and the Michelin star restaurants which makes Mayfair one of the most desirable places to live in London.
* Entrance Lobby
* Reception Hall
* Drawing Room
* Roof Terrace
* Family Room
* Kitchen / Breakfast room
* Master Bedroom with en suite Bathroom
* Four Further Bedrooms
* Two Bathrooms plus Shower room
* Staff room with kitchen & Shower room
* Passenger Lift
* Under pavement storage vaults
* 4,520 square feet
* Tenant Fees Apply - £240.00 inclusive of VAT is payable by the Tenant for Wetherell conducting tenant checks, credit checks and drawing up a tenancy agreement. Cost is payable per unit dwelling.