Warburton House, 4 Dunraven Street is a substantial residential apartment building set back from the street’s building line, six windows wide, originally constructed as one house between 1913-16 in neo-Georgian style.
The remodelled Warburton House now houses seven luxury apartments, all of which have ground floor access into the “secret gardens” of Green Street (created by the Grosvenor Estate in the early 20th century).
Flat 7 is a 4th floor lateral apartment of 1,795 sq.ft. / 167 sq.m. with the added benefit of a 5th floor roof terrace of 330 sq.ft. / 30.6 sq.m. overlooking the roof tops of Mayfair.
• Double Reception Room (26'10 x 17'10) with 3 windows overlooking the gardens
• Main Bedroom (16'5 x 16'1) and en suite bathroom, both with windows overlooking the gardens
• Second Bedroom with en suite Bathroom
• Third Bedroom. Shower Room / Cloakroom
• Fully fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
• Stairs to 5th floor Roof Terrace (27'11 x 11'10)
• Use of the private Green Street Gardens
• Secure lift opening directly into apartment
GROSS INTERNAL AREA: 1,795 SQ.FT. / 167 SQ.M.
Tenure: A new lease of 125 years
Ground Rent: A peppercorn per annum
Service Charge: £12,959.45 per annum